[Zope-CMF] New to Zope

D2 borelan@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 10:16:29 -0400

instance_home or software_home means 'where is located' your zope=20
installation.
If you installed zope in c:\program files\myZope, this path IS your=20
instance_home. Under it you'll find lib\python\Products inside wich=20
you'll install CMF and generally all Products you'll create or want to=20
add to Zope.

Daryl Middleton a =E9crit:
> I am using Windows 2000 with Zope 2.6 and tried to install CMF 1.3.  Th=
> directions suggest to intall into a path beginning with Instance_Home a=
nd or
> Software_Home.  I am unable to locate Instance_Home or Software_Home.  =
Do I
> have to create this new path or  am I using the wrong version of Zope? =
Zope