[Zope-CMF] customizing workflows

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:32:24 -0500

[william milnor wrote (wmilnor@soforext.net) on 2/19/03 10:13 AM]

> No, I didn't change the permissions or roles.  User Z has the role of
> 'Owner' in foo, user Y has the role of 'Reviewer' in foo, and user X has
> the role of 'Reviewer' at the root.  Using any workflow besides the
> default workflow, when Z submits, only X sees a link for 'Pending'; Y
> does not see it.  Only members with the 'Review Portal Content'
> permission at the root level see the link.  Using the default workflow
> (Simple Review/Publish) both X and Y see the link.

I don't usually assign the role Owner to any users. this role as i
understand it is something assigned in context for purposes of ownership; eg
take a look at the Ownership tab.

So I would generally reccomend not assigning the role Owner to users.

Also, all this x y z, foo and bar stuff makes it hard to get the context.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net