[Zope-CMF] unit test weirdness.

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:34:31 +0100

You might want to check out my ZopeTestCase package.

While CMF support is currently weak (more to come RSN), it does all the
dance with setting up the environment, properly (and quickly!) starting up
Zope, and even handling INSTANCE_HOMEs. You may run your tests individually
or as a suite (e.g. with testrunner).

<http://www.zope.org/Members/shh/ZopeTestCase>

Stefan

--On Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2003 08:34 -0600 Mark McEahern

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/