[Zope-CMF] anyone interested in developing CMF "Book"...

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:03:01 +0000

george donnelly wrote:
>>>I have been searching all the cmf.zope.org
>>>site and I was wandering if there is more documentation
>>>out there.
>>>somethink like a step by step guide to the CMF
>>
> speaking of this, is anyone interested in collaborating on a CMF Book, in
> the same vein as the Zope and Plone books? Kind of like an Intro to CMF and
> perhaps howto build your own custom portal? maybe some use cases?
>
> This is sorely needed and I'd be interested in collaborating.

I've just finished a chapter for Stephan Richter's new zope book. It gives an
overview of the CMF and a process you can use for building a site, sadly the
book is under a closed license :-S

Still, I'd be interested to know if people find it helpful when it's released...

cheers,

Chris