[Zope-CMF] Overriding standard_html_header

Reverend Matt <rev_matt_y@yahoo.com> rev_matt_y@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:30:26 -0000

The simplest way is for the author to create a new
standard_html_header in the folder in which they are working.  e.g. if
their directory is /Bob, they would create a standard_html_header in
/Bob that would take precedence over the site standard_html_header.
As long as they have write privileges in their folder, they can do it.