AW: [Zope-CMF] XML - converter

robert rottermann robert@redcor.ch
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:58:43 +0100

it is in a product called SZCMFPropertyTool
you can download it like this:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.redcor.ch:/home/redman login
-> pw anonymous
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.redcor.ch:/home/redman co SZCMFPropertyTool

you will find SZWorkflowTool.py
and in data/demoData/workflowdata.dat
there is a datafile

you will not be able to install the product since it depends on SZTools,=20
SZConfig and ParsedXML
You can download the former two from the same address. No Docs though, an=
d in=20
heavy developement.
It should be asy to integrate SZWorkflow into your own environment, since=
 it=20
has no dependencies to the rest of the product.

Now the SZWorkflow reads a big dictionary from a file as its input. It wo=
uld=20
of course be easy to convert it to xml. However I have no need for the ti=
me=20
beeing since its purpose is to give me a way to define the workflow with =
an=20
editor.
If we would want to work with a xml-file, I would propose to create it fr=
om my=20
actual datafile.

Robert