[Zope-CMF] Is there an example for implementing secure login for CMF?

Jeffrey Franks jfranks@quik.com
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 06:25:53 -0600

Dieter Maurer wrote:

> Jeffrey Franks wrote at 2003-1-16 13:37 -0600:
>  > I seem to recall a discussion regarding secure login.
> What is this?

Secure login using ssh. I've looked through the archive into
the middle of 2002 and could not find this.

Can I make zope-cmf capable of secure logins? I need to setup the
CMF site to handle secure and encrypted communications to
make it very hard for "man in the middle" snooping/attacks.

This is used for those operations where a secure
transaction of information is required. Typical uses are in
personal on-line banking operations where you don't want just
anyone to see your bank account number and PIN. My application
has to do with sensitive corporate information being made
available to executives that can login to the CMF site from
anywhere on the internet.

--
Jeffrey L. Franks  (Web)  http://www.motiftools.org
                   (Mail) jfranks@quik.com