[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.4 Roadmap

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:02:41 -0800

Jeffrey P Shell wrote:
> Instead of focusing on Composite/Compound Content, could we instead
> focus on pluggable text handlers?  Tres mentioned something about this a
> couple of months back.  I have a much simpler version done (although -
> like everything - it's intermingled heavily with customer and legacy code).

Absolutely, I think I made the incorrect assumption that since these
things are in HISTORY on CVS that they are checked in :)

> Having a ``portal_text`` tool instead of relying on a fixed number of
> text types {StructuredText (ugh), HTML, Plain} would make life a lot
> easier, I think.

Yes having a "portal_text" that can support any format is much more
preferable to me too. Since none of this is checked in a simple,
extensible tool is good for me.

Can I sign you up to co-ordinate or help on that?
--
   Andy McKay