[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.4 Roadmap

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:51:16 -0800

Jeffrey P Shell wrote:
> They're the history of the future, as marked by their __future__ tag.  I
> think people are abusing Guido's time machine :)

Ah, doh.

>> Yes having a "portal_text" that can support any format is much more
>> preferable to me too. Since none of this is checked in a simple,
>> extensible tool is good for me.
>>
>> Can I sign you up to co-ordinate or help on that?
>

> It depends on the timeline.  I'm out of town the rest of this week (at
> LinuxWorldExpo NY at the Zope booth and I don't intend to touch any
> computers besides those in the email gardens) and have a pretty full
> plate when I get back.  I'm still trying to get my head around Tres'
> proposal too.  I'd like to turn it into something more concrete in order
> to understand it better.

bcsaller of CMFTypes fame, also has something CMFTypes uses that is
along the portal_text line as well for doing transforms, so if you dont
mind i'll keep you mind as a helper, research this a little more and
investigate what we have out there at the moment.

As usual things are going to be moving at a pretty slow pace, but I'd
like to firm up who's going to be committing what in the next couple of
weeks at least.

Cheers.
--
   Andy McKay