[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.4 Roadmap

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 14:00:17 -0800

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 01:40:20PM -0700, Jeffrey P Shell wrote:
> Instead of focusing on Composite/Compound Content, could we instead
> focus on pluggable text handlers?

Drat, I need a better composite/compound doc. :(
My hopes were flared by Andy's announcement ... I guess
that Compound does not really exist yet? Oh well.

Note: I'm currently using CMFArticle and absolutely
none of my content admins are happy with it -
it's too different from editing Documents,
and it's very confusing to have a meaningless
Folder Contents link for an article.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com