[Zope-CMF] cmf content types

Peter Simmons pete@bcmpweb.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:42:59 +1300

depends on what you want to do. If you just want to define different actions,
or which sub objects are allowed (anything you can set on the Type Information)
you could just define a new Type which reuses an existing product/class.

Using this method you can do pretty much anything but all the customisations
are in the skin instead of in the class.

Anyway that's what I do to save makin more code to maintain.

Cheers,
Pete
--
Peter Simmons