[Zope-CMF] Error(200) Unsuccessful uncatalog

Luca Olivetti luca@wetron.es
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:46:53 +0100

Rainer Thaden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have a small CMF-Site with some self-written classes in it.
> When I delete an object through the CMF-Interface, everything seems to
> be alright. The object does not appear in the portal_catalog anymore,
> but in the Shell (Win2k, Zope runs as application) i get:
>
> "Error(200) Catalog uncatalogObject unsuccessfully attempted to
> uncatalog an object with a uid of ..."
>
> This does not happen, if I e.g. delete an Image.
>
> In my self-written classes I have
>
>     security.declarePrivate('manage_beforeDelete')
>     def manage_beforeDelete(self, item, container):
>         " Remove self from the workflow and catalog. "
>         if aq_base(container) is not aq_base(self):
>             self.unindexObject()
>         SkinnedFolder.manage_beforeDelete(self, item, container)

SkinnedFolder.manage_beforeDelete will try to unindex the object and
fail because you already unindexed it (it should be harmless though).
Remove the "if aq_base.....:self.unindexObject()" or, if SkinnedFolder
is the first class you inherit from, you can remove the method alltogether.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007