[Zope-CMF] DC Workflow Question

Raphael Ritz r.ritz@biologie.hu-berlin.de
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:41:07 +0100

Looks to me like you have two different workflows on
your system that both use 'pending' as state name.

If so, then both workflows will produce a notice when
assembling their worklists.

To change this, go to the workflow in question,
select the 'Worklist' tab, choose 'reviewer-queue'
and add, e.g, a condition under the guards expression
(or any other change you see fit).

HTH,

    Raphael