[Zope-CMF] Collect all metadata in a .metadata files?

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 03:10:40 -0800

Chris Withers wrote:
> Luca Olivetti wrote:
>
>> On one hand I like the idea of having all metadata in one place neatly
>> defined. On the other I see the confusion this could cause with python
>> scripts (which embed the title into a comment in the source).
>

> It's only title that suffers from this, and title is sufficiently
> useless in python scripts that I'm willing to not worry about this problem.
>
> What do others think?

I agree. As I said in reply to Tres's email earlier on this, all
properties on an object (security, proxy, caching etc) should all be in
one file in a standard format.

And while we are at it, arent ZSQLMethod parameters done in some really
wierd manner as well?
--
   Andy McKay