[Zope-CMF] Re: OT: Plone questions

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:04:45 +0100

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

also sprach Troy Farrell <troy@entheossoft.com> [2003.01.24.0442 +0100]:
> Err, uhh.  I've been referring people (just this morning) over to=20
> plone-users.  I am unfamiliar with the list as I don't subscribe to=20
> plone-users because I don't use plone (yet.)
>=20
> But since you asked so nicely, give your question a shot.  I'll just put=
=20
> this little OT: prefix.  That means off-topic...

Weird. I should have checked the archives. The list isn't dead, it's
just that I have received 0.0 responses to all of my 10-or-so
questions in the last two months. I can't imagine these questions
being too difficult. Whatever, I'll quickly put the three most
important here in the hope that I might get some help...

1. What's the difference between the publication states 'visible' and
   'published'?
     (http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=3D2753379)

2. How can I make the /Members folder *not* display images, just
   names?
     (http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=3D2685703)

3. When I have a subfolder of a Plone site with its own acl_users
   object, I want 'login' and 'logout' to point there. How? I can't
   seem to create a portal_membership object in the subfolder...
     (http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=3D3601038)

Thanks for your time!

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc
=20
man muss noch chaos in sich haben
um einen tanzenden stern zu gebaehren.