[Zope-CMF] Re: renaming /Members

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:38:08 +0100

--SkvwRMAIpAhPCcCJ

also sprach Ivo van der Wijk <ivo@amaze.nl> [2003.01.24.1610 +0100]:
> I assume this is only for external requests to the objects in /Members?
> Would a traversal stack rewrite from people to Members in an accessrule=
=20
> work / suffice?

I don't understand that. If the actually referenced object is
/Members, but /people is an alias for that, such that the URL bar will
show /people rather than /Members, that would be beautiful!

How would I do that?

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc
=20
"auch der mutigste von uns hat nur selten den mut zu dem,
 was er eigentlich wei=DF."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche

--SkvwRMAIpAhPCcCJ

--SkvwRMAIpAhPCcCJ--