[Zope-CMF] Re: renaming /Members

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:04:59 +0100

--TiqCXmo5T1hvSQQg

also sprach Florent Guillaume <fg@nuxeo.com> [2003.01.25.0328 +0100]:
> The backend part definitely, it's a 15 minutes work.
> What UI do you envision? A property in portal_properties, called
> 'members_folder', containing the name of the attribute at the root of
> the CMF and defaulting to 'Members'? Or containing something more
> general, like an arbitrary path relative to the portal (overkill I
> think)?

I vote for the latter still. I don't think it's overkill and will make
it all even easier to customize. Not everyone wants /people or
/Members in the root folder...

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc
=20
micro$oft encrypts your windows nt password when stored on a windows
ce device. but if you look carefully at their encryption algorithm,
they simply xor the password with "susageP", Pegasus spelled
backwards. Pegasus is the code name of windows ce. this is so pathetic
it's staggering.

--TiqCXmo5T1hvSQQg

--TiqCXmo5T1hvSQQg--