[Zope-CMF] portal discussion and folder like object

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:26:13 +0100

On Monday 27 January 2003 03:18 pm, Sylvain Th=E9nault wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've a problemn trying to allow discussion on folder like objects. The
> problem is that discussion items may not be attached to the correct
> folder since the folder may acquire its 'talkback' attribute.
> I've filled a bug to the collector (http://collector.zope.org/CMF/119)
> and tried to wrote a patch but my patch seems to break the discussion
> mecanism in another point when it tries to reconstruct thread.
>
> Any idea on this ?

Hi Sylvain,

Sorry can't help you with a solution, but we have had the same problem fo=
r a=20
looooong time.
Don't think anyone has made a patch yet. The discussion mechanism was far=
 to=20
complicated to figure out ;-)

--=20
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

This guy is quite far up his own arse :-)

    -- Chris Withers=20
       on an article "Why Not Zope?", 30 Nov 2000