[Zope-CMF] TIFFS and CMFOptions

David Stockwell davids@sdsc.edu
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:45:18 -0800

Hi,

I haven't made progress with and would appreciate help.
I have people with TIFF files would do not want to convert them
but want to upload them and see them none-the-less.

I am using CMFOptions to provide an external image type to store them.
Seems like I can only use png, jpeg and gif though.

Either I could (1) convert them to one of jpeg, png or gif on upload, or
(2) change Zope to be able to display TIFFs as a native format.

I would like to do it within the CMFOptions. If the
answer is to "write an external method" or some such thing
I'll need some actual code to do it as my zopertise mediocre.

Thanks

--
David Stockwell, Ph.D.
Assistant Research Scientist