[Zope-CMF] TIFFS and CMFOptions

David Stockwell davids@sdsc.edu
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:01:29 -0800

Yes I have PIL.  As I want to stay within the CMF framework,
and can't expect others to download TIFF plugins for their browsers,
so my best bet is probably to modify CMFOptions to convert the format
of the TIFF files to JPEG on upload, and save as JPEG.  I would
prefer to keep an original format, and the Photo/IPTD/Exif products
seem very good, but I would have to integrate them into CMF.

Thumbnails would be nice though.