[Zope-CMF] Search results with portal_catalog - need a strategy

Peter McMillan peterm@ucsc.edu
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:08:56 -0700

Dieter,

I've been continuing to work on getting all the results back from a standard
portal search.

I had deleted an index named SearchableText. I've recreated it as a
ZCTextIndex searching on the Title field.

Now I'm getting back pretty good search results...

I don't completely understand the significance of why having an index named
SearchableText works. I'm assuming this is because the portal search form
uses SearchableText as the name of the input field?

Can anyone enlighten me on this one?

Thanks,

Peter