[Zope-CMF] zope/cmf/plone folders...differences?

Kelley, Sean SKelley@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:33:02 -0700

I am trying to troubleshoot a migration problem where I move content from
CMF 1.3 to plone 1.0.3 (I have been using cmf for a while and wanted to try
out plone).  I posted a few questions to the plone list but have not had a
useable response.  My folders from cmf do not show up in plone when copy and
pasted or exported/imported.  What can be done?

Maybe this question's answer will help me:
What is the difference between a folder created in the plone interface and
one created with the ZMI within plone folder...or for that matter one
created in the CMF interface?

When migrating (copy and pasting or import/exporting) my data from cmf
folder into plone folder I cannot get folders to show up to plone visitors.
The files themselves show up but not folders.  I have compared the
workflows(folder) and the security (anonymous gets view) and I cannot
understand what the difference is.  I have tried setting my imported folder
to match one created in plone interface to be identical but it still does
not show up.

This is especially a problem for the members folder.

thanks in advance for any ideas.