[Zope-CMF] listFolderContents vs. objectValues

Maciej Zarski mxx@programmer.net
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 02:48:10 -0500

Hello,

I am new to Zope/CMF and I couldn't find any good (and up to
date) documentation for CMF.

I am trying to dynamically create menu from directory structure.
I am using a customized version of main_template. I tried two

1) <... tal:repeat="portal_object.objectValues('Folder')" >

Result: no folders are listed

2) <tal:repeat="portal_object.listFolderContents()"

Result: the folders are listed but in order to display the menu,
I had to give anonymous user 'list folder contents' permission, which
I would prefer to avoid (I don't want every user be able to enter
http://myportal/setion/folder_contents and see folder contents
screen).

I would appreciate any help.

regards,