[Zope-CMF] Archetypes release coming

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@redesul.com.br
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:41:36 -0300

Good night folks,

I've just put up a testing tarball of Archetypes, without the
PortalTransform stuff. If you want to use PortalTransforms, it should
be just drop-in and it will work. I also cleaned up the branch and
merged fixes from HEAD and back, so everything should be up to
date. There are currently 2 tests failing on HEAD. The 1.0 tarball has
105/105 tests passing, and the HEAD has 106/108 tests passing.

Volunteers, please test this release and give me feedback until
tomorrow 5PM GMT-3, then if everything goes right this tarball will
turn into the 1.0-release.

Here's the URL:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/archetypes/archetypes-1.0-testing.tgz?download

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@redesul.com.br>
Debian GNU/Linux  2.4.20-powerpc ppc

System going down at 5 this afternoon to install scheduler bug.