[Zope-CMF] Problem importing skin folder into portal_skins

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:43:09 +0200

Kevin Carlson wrote at 2003-7-16 16:51 -0400:
 > I recently upgraded to CMF 1.3 and am now having trouble importing a
 > skin folder.  I exported the folder from another server to testskin.zexp
 > and then moved the file to another server where I clicked the import
 > button from within the portal_skins tool.  This used to work in CMF 1.2,
 > but now I get an error that says, "The object testskin does not support
 > this operation".
 >
 > Any idea why this is happening?

You remember?

  Tracebacks are essential for you (and us) to understand a problem.

When you report problems, please provide full information.
This includes (for all types of exceptions): Error Type, Error Value
and traceback.

Dieter