[Zope-CMF] Objects getting cataloged but not in workflow

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:58:07 +0200

Hello,

I have created a new folderish object type derived from DynamicType,
CMFCatalogAware, Folder (just like PortalFolder) but it get's cataloged (and
I want it like that).

But it's also "workflow-aware" and I want to avoid that.
I know I can do it manually in the workflow tool - but isn't it possible to do
it automatically in the object ? (Portal Folder isn't associated with any
workflow by default).

How to do ?

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

Our goal is to be the "Linux of Content Management".
This means Open Source, it means community...

    -- Paul Everitt: Zope-CMF Mailing List