Re[2]: [Zope-CMF] Worklists and local roles again

Rainer Thaden Rainer Thaden <thadi@gmx.de>
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:53:51 +0200

Hi Chris,

CW> Dieter Maurer wrote:
>> You may use this to solve your problem (partially).
>> Use "object_global" (or something else starting with "object")
>> as category for your worklist. Then your reviewer should
>> see the worklist once he entered the respective folder.

CW> there's also 'folder_' if you want it to be in the context of the container of
CW> the current object...

CW> damn, I wish this was documented somewhere...

There are some files in the CVS section of DCWorkflow which (partly)
document this.
I tried 'folder' and 'object' and tested on the role 'Manager'. When i
use object, the Reviewer sees the worklist when he views the object.
But normally, he doesn't even know that the object is there at that
time :-(
When i use 'folder' nothing happens. Maybe the problem is that my
objects are folderish. I am not quite sure what happens there.

I just want that the user with a local role 'Manager' in folder 'xyz'
sees a worklist of pending reviews of objects which are located in
'xyz' when he logs in. That shouldn't be too difficult.

--
Regards,
 Rainer                            mailto:thadi@gmx.de