[Zope-CMF] Is it possible to customize login module of zope?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:42:19 +0200

smita  singh wrote at 2003-6-16 11:21 -0000:
 > Is it possible to customize login module of zope so that the user is directly lead to the directory where he has access after authentication but without user specifying the path in http:\\.. clause?I don't want user to specify path and see even the presence of other directories.So, as per the username he must be able to reach that part of the content where he has access.

I assume you are using Cookie based authentication.
Then it is possible.

The standard "login" tries to perform a redirect to the URL
that originally failed due to insufficient permissions.
It uses a request variable called "came_from" (almost surely
differently named/spelled). Instead, redirect to a different
place.

Dieter