[Zope-CMF] Re: How to do this?

Yuppie yuppie@zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 20:54:58 +0200

Hi Smita!

smita singh wrote:
> 6. After this "manage" page of E opens up and
>
>   a) User XYZ need not enter the url to E in "http:\\..." clause ie. he should not be aware of relative location of E.
>
> b) User XYZ must not come to know the presence of other directories except E,H and K.
>
> Can anyone help me out to do this job?

Did you have a closer look at the CMFDefault skin files?

login_form is the form where users enter their name and password.

On submit, login_form calls logged_in.

This is the basic structure of logged_in.pt:

Customize logged_in.pt by adding a redirect into the "not first_time"
section of the code.

All you need besides that is a method to find out which user should be
redirected to which location.

HTH,

Yuppie