[Zope-CMF] Cache Manager and images

Agata Cruickshank a.cruickshank@ccs.bbk.ac.uk
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:22:31 +0100

Dear all,=20

I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction. I =
have a cmf site with the header file containing an image called top =
(<dtml-var expr=3D"top">). I would like the editors to be able to change =
this image through the editorial screens (rather than management =
interface) and to add new images when they create new folders, but =
unfortunately the image  gets cashed so it doesn't change from section =
to section. Is there any code I could put around that image to make it =
always refresh? (By the way shift-refresh in the browser doesn't do =
anything, I can only get the right image by removing the call for top =
image from header, and then re-inserting it in the header file).
I'm using Zope-2.6.1 and CMF 1.3.1.
Thanks for your help,=20
Agata