[Zope-CMF] context-sensitive undo form

Sam Brauer sam@webslingerz.com
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:28:10 -0400

By default, the undo_form shows all transactions (that the user can
undo) for the whole CMF site.  It would be nice if it instead showed
only the transactions for the current object that the user is working
with.  (In the case of a folderish object, I suppose you might want to
see all of the transactions recursively under that folder.)  I tried
hitting a url like:  http://mycmfsite.org/someobject/undo_form thinking
that it would do what I wanted, but that still produces a list of all
transactions for the whole site.

Has anyone customized the undo_form to list transactions in a
context-sensitive manner?  Or can someone offer hints about how that
might be done?

Many thanks,
Sam

--