[Zope-CMF] I18n-skins: Why I did what I did :-)

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:09:43 +0100

On Monday 03 March 2003 01:01 pm, Gitte Wange wrote:
> On Monday 03 March 2003 12:54 pm, you wrote:
> > > I used the text-strings as msgids because skins will break if you d=
> > > not have the translation-stuff setup. We have that problem in our
> > > custom skins, and it doensn't look good with a button displaying
> > > 'ok_submit_button' or whatever you set the msgid to be.
> >
> > This was a bug in some old (Zope2.6.0alpha1?) zope version, it doesnt
> > work like that for later stable versions.
>
> Hmmm weird - in my Zope-2.6.1.b2 setup it still looks weird if I use ms=
gids
> and they are not translated inside the messagecatalog ???

Sorry !!!
I checked the wrong instance (damned having so many Zopes running *S*)
No - it lookes very very nice !
Well then yes - we should fix the skins for CMFDefault.
How to do ??

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

This breaks the cron job that calls self.Zoo.Diet.LargeAnimals.hippo.feed=
(),
and all the hippos starve. Someone uses
self.Zoo.Diet.buildings.visitor_reception.feed(),
and ends up filling the reception with hippo food.

    -- Toby Dickenson, 20 Oct 2000 (Talking about URL Traversal),