[Zope-CMF] Read-only FileStorage and CMF

Raphael Ritz r.ritz@biologie.hu-berlin.de
Tue, 04 Mar 2003 13:03:20 +0100

Bert Vanderbauwhede wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I started Zope with a read-only FileStorage.

Does that mean your 'Data.fs' is read only?
If so, this will take you nowhere. This file needs to be writable
by the user under which the Zope process is running. This is
the file representing the ZODB, Zope's object data base.
If Zope cannot modify this file heardly anything will work.

Raphael