[Zope-CMF] Read-only FileStorage and CMF

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 07:32:40 -0500

the CMF will try to save the time a user logs in to keep track of the
last time you log in. you cannot do that with a read-only ZODB unless
you find and eliminate the code that tries to save the login time.

jens