[Zope-CMF] [dev] CMF 1.4 alpha (update)

Yuppie schubbe@web.de
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 13:07:30 +0100

Hi!

1.) CMF 1.4 Schedule:

"I would therefore propose that we label an alpha as of Monday, 3 March,
with a beta scheduled for Monday, 10 March, and a release for Monday, 24
March."
<http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2003-February/017567.html>

I guess this is delayed by the CMF 1.3.1 release.

2.) I18N support for CMFDefault:

There is still a discussion about the best way to use msgids, but as a
first step I'd like to merge yuppie-collector122-branch as it is. If we
decide to add explicit msgids everywhere, this can be done before the
beta release. Same with .po files.
Please let me know if you think I better should wait with merging the skins.

3.) Bug Day:

Date and time?

4.) Roadmap:

@Andy: Could you please update the roadmap?

I attached my updated list.

Cheers,

Yuppie

Unresolved issues from the roadmap:
===================================

<http://collector.zope.org/CMF/84>
Excessive time consumption by 'Filesystem Directory View'.
(ChrisW)

<http://collector.zope.org/CMF/100>
New portal_skins properties widget includes 'CVS' folders.
(ChrisW)

<http://collector.zope.org/CMF/113>
New FS property files format so that the format is more extensible using
ConfigParser format. Include proxy roles.
(AndyM ?)

<http://collector.zope.org/CMF/114>
Restriction of content type addition based upon user roles (ie: user x
can enter types y and z).
(ChrisW)

Other unresolved issues:
========================

<http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2003-February/017567.html>
DCWorkflow integration
(tseaver: purely packaging)

<http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2003-February/017238.html>
<http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2003-February/017567.html>
ActionProviderBase-derived TypeInformation class
(tseaver: tseaver-typeinfo_as_apb-branch)

<http://collector.zope.org/CMF/68>
Failing tests in Link with python2.2
(???)

<http://collector.zope.org/CMF/122>