[Zope-CMF] maximum recursion depth exceeded error with exUser Folder

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 15:14:38 -0600

Dennis, I'm sure this is a silly question, but is xuf (and nt domain
auth) working alright with zope, outside a cmf site?  I want to make
sure we have the problem as simple as possible.

Troy