[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF portal_catalog(path) and VirtualHostMonster

danielle.d-avout danielle.d-avout@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:23:45 +0100

I tried to follow what I can call a recipe, as I don't understand half of
it..
but I obtain after mending main_template

NameError: global name 'portal_object' is not defined (Also, an error
occurred while attempting to render the standard error message.)

even I get trough this one, I will not able to go on "cooking"
could you explicitate the following - I am newbie, would you have guessed,
if I didn't tell you?:)

>I then used 'portal_path' to construct the catalog  queries:
>   , path='%s/pubs' % portal_path

Thanks

3E65F5A8.3000907@nipltd.com...