[Zope-CMF] What is PMI as oppose to Zope Management Interface

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:49:54 -0600

PMI.  I assume that's another name for the Zope management interface.  I
don't know.  I don't use Plone...  I suppose that this will work as a
place to ask since the plone-lists are dead...  Any plone users out that
that care to touch this one?

Troy