[Zope-CMF] Initializing documents EditableBody with HTML

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:54:25 -0600

Tres sent you information about running a script when creating new
content.  I would assume (never used it before) that you could create
the item and call it's edit() to change the content.  For info on edit,
look around line 154 of /lib/python/Products/CMFDefault/Document.py (I'm
still on CMF 1.3 FWIW)

Troy