[Zope-CMF] What is PMI as oppose to Zope Management Interface

Kirk Lowery klowery@wts.edu
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:46:23 -0500

I'm just a plone user, not a guru. I use ZMI for all my plone site
management. You have to know where things are to know how to configure
your site, but so far as I know, there is no replacement to the ZMI.

For more info on how to configure/customize plone see:

http://plone.org/documentation/book
and
http://plone.org/documentation/howto

HTH,