[Zope-CMF] Saving state with Zope???

Braun Brelin bbrelin@yahoo.com
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 03:47:24 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I'm trying to do the following :

>From URL A, redirect to URL B.  From URL B, redirect
back to URL A.

Basically, I need to know how to save URL A so that my

python script (or ZPT, whichever) located at URL B can
redirect back to URL A.   I've been looking at the
Zope docs and ZopeLabs for some hints but I've come up
empty.  I tried doing a request.set(URL A) before
doing the redirect but that doesn't seem to work.
Apparently, the request variable gets re-set each time
(which makes sense).

Anybody have any thoughts on how to do this?

Thanks,

Braun Brelin
bbrelin@yahoo.com