[Zope-CMF] Building dynamic pages & the like

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:15:41 +0000

sean.upton@uniontrib.com wrote:
> If you can live with the idea that layouts are simply collections of slots
> in page templates that have associated assets, you might want to look at
> PageDesign in cvs.zope.org/Products... So a layout person using this sort of
> paradigm might just pick an existing ZPT template, and click buttons in a
> browser in an 'edit view' to add assets to fill the slots in the layout.

I did try PageDesign but couldn't actually get it to _do_ anything other than
have a cute floating toolbar which also didn't do anything.

Any place I can get a Demo/Tutorial of PageDesigns working properly?

cheers,

Chris