[Zope-CMF] Process the results of a method

David Cain dacain@library.syr.edu
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:39:23 -0500

I'd like to give my content provides a way to run a Python External
Method on a document view.

One the content provide has created the document, and takes a look at
it, they'd like to validate it against the W3C's HTML Tidy tool.  I have
an external method that calls Tidy just fine, but I don't know how to
send the results of the .../view method to it.

Does anyone have an idea on how to call this method and redirect its
output as input to my Tidy external method?

David Cain
Senior Web Developer, Information Systems Department
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, New York 13244-2010
(315) 443-5923
mailto:dacain@library.syr.edu