[Zope-CMF] Workflows and groups...

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:10:18 +0100

In article <200303201344.38497.magnus.heino@pleon.sigma.se> you write:
> I want to have a "normal" workflow with private, pending and published states.
> But I also want to be able to say "This document is published to all
> members", "This document is published to all anonymous"... etc.
>
> What would be the best way to implement this?

Here's what I would do:

 - use NuxUserGroups to have group support

 - extend NuxUserGroups to provide a group for role:Anonymous and
   role:Member (this is mostly done in my CVS copy).

 - extend DCWorkflow to have a locale-role setting in the Permission
   tab to set local group roles. This is probably the more complex part.
   You could simply use an after-script to do it.

Florent