[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow - referencing workflow variable in transition guard expression

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 12 May 2003 22:59:58 +0200

Absolutly wrote at 2003-5-12 00:58 -0400:
 > I need to write a DCWorkflow transition guard expression that references a workflow variable.  I am writing a workflow that will use state variables to control transition visibility.

I fear workflow variables cannot be accessed directly (they should probably).

However, there is a work around.

  The workflow tool provides a method "getInfoFor" (or similiar)
  that allows you to read workflow variables.
  Whether the "getInfoFor" is allowed depend of the workflow
  variable's "Info guard".

Dieter