[Zope-CMF] Re: Zope and Xserve

Alexander Limi limi@plone.org
Thu, 22 May 2003 06:15:12 +0200

On Wed, 21 May 2003 18:09:41 +0200, Roel Van den Bergh
<roel@planetinterior.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> has anyone installed Zope on Xserve from Apple?
> I'd like to now if there are any issues I should take care of when
> installing Zope on a Xserver from Apple in the neir future.

Xservers run OS X, so if they have updated Mac OS X Server to 10.2 or
later, it runs Plone and Zope nicely. You can test it if you need to:
http://plone.org/download (Includes Zope, CMF and Plone).

Please note that it will not work with OS X 10.1 or lower. I'm a bit out of
the loop with regards to what version the latest server version of OS X is,
but you can always get it working on the old versions too, I just know that
it's a lot more hassle to set everything up manually.

--
Alexander Limi   ¤   Co-Founder·Plone
http://limi.net   ¤   http://plone.org

高联合 · アレクサンダー リミ · 이미짱