[Zope-CMF] limit allowed content type per folder

Rob Boyd boydrobh@yahoo.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 11:07:37 -0700 (PDT)

I have a custom SkinnedFolder content type that I use
four of - one called news, one called documents, one
called files, one called forums.  Each SkinnedFolder
(called a ToolBox) has a property of tool_type, by
which I specify what that ToolBox is intended to
contain.  How would I limit a particular ToolBox's
allowed content type to whatever its tool_type is?  In
factory_type_information, I list all four content
types in allowed_content_types.  Other than modifying
the folder_contents template, is there a way to have
an instance of a content type have a subset of the
class's allowed types so that a user could only add
the proper content to a given folder?

Thanks,
Rob Boyd