[Zope-CMF] Newbie: problem with workflows

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Mon, 26 May 2003 17:42:58 -0500

Glad to see you on zope-cmf, Paul.

Usually, we don't use workflow on folders.  So, the first thing I would
do is remove it from folders:

portal_workflow -> 'Workflows' tab

Delete whatever workflow is beside the 'Folder' type.  I'm not sure that
will entirely fix the problem.  If you still cannot reach the folders,
you will now need to fix their permission settings manually or by a script.

Troy