[Zope-CMF] Store development with CMF (new guy)

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 15:11:52 -0400

Troy Farrell wrote:
> I assume you mean no other CMFCore or CMFDefault code or skins...
> Some of my custom apps and skins rely upon decorated users.  Should this
> be done differently?

Do your custom apps and skins truly rely on decorated users, or do they
rely on users with particular attributes (such as 'email', 'birthdate',
etc)?  You don't need to decorate the users if they already have the
required attributes.  A standard Zope user folder does not provide extra
attributes, but a custom user folder might.

Shane