[Zope-CMF] Store development with CMF (new guy)

Tue, 27 May 2003 14:04:18 -0700

Shane writes:
>I'm sorry to hear that so many applications are broken.  CMF product
>authors: do not rely on portal_memberdata.  Assume it does not exist.

A bit confused: Is that to say that applications shouldn't use
portal_memberdata at all, or that applications should be robust in the
condition where portal_memberdata doesn't exist?  Is portal_memberdata still
the "right way" to get and set member properties in the case where the
member properties (and thus member object) exists?